Tuesday 6 October 2015

Macedonia- Good To See You Again!

Button nr. 3, my old office
 
My home, eight years ago!
I'm back!

Eight years ago I did an internship in Skopje, Macedonia, for an organisation called Analytica. Fascinating months in a post-conflict zone.

This weekend, my Flying Dutchman and I went to Macedonia for some "quality time" just the two of us. Well needed with an infant at home no matter how adorable she is. 

We passed by the Analytica office, yep, still there, operating from the same office but new staff. I also showed my Flying Dutchman my apartment where I stayed. Top floor, behind the tree, the balcony with two antennas. I remember I was so afraid in that place. The door was like silk paper and every night I was expecting a break-in, which of course never occurred.

This "quality time" trip also included a wedding in Pristina, Kosovo, which I will write more about tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment